Join Us & Empower Your Future
We are looking for dynamic and dedicated people who seek to build a partnership of excellence with us.
We believe in hiring passionate and dynamic people who are focused on bringing value-driven performance, self-motivated and trustworthy. People with confidence who thrive on challenges and the chance to tap on their fullest potential upon contributing to the company’s growth.
WHY JOIN US
RC offers you...
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company
- Comprehensive training & support are given to new hires
- We cultivate a learning culture within the company to improve each of our staff’s knowledge
- Oppurtunity for overseas training
- We offer attractive bonus pay-outs to all our performing employees
- Health and medical insurance is covered for all permanent staff
- Remuneration (rewards, incentive, bonus, profit sharing & etc)
RC takes care of their employee’s welfare to meet the convenience of its staffs, not leaving its business model behind, by emphasizing on having a safe working environment as the staffs will feel comfortable and confident to be in such a surrounding. A boost in productivity and profit margins can be observed.
Employees working with RC will gain internal and external exposure through our training programs. This will provide opportunities for the staffs to work in foreign countries around Europe and China. The staffs can obtain various business cultures from the countries.
PRODUCTION SPECIALIST (Vacancy) – Closed Date: 31st July 2017
• Medical Division
• Promote of products to healthcare professionals, including doctors, nurses, pharmacists in hospital
• Competency in product knowledge.
• Participate in trade exhibitions.
• Foster strong customer relationship through excellent customer service and close partnership with
• Monitor and report on competitors and market conditions.
• To undertake other special assignment, ad-hoc functions and other related duties specified by the
• Continually expand, manage and build strong rapport with customers, identify trends, needs and
opportunists and translate them into business success.
• Develop and execute sales strategies and plan.
• Appropriate tertiary qualification and experience in BIOLOGY science related field.
• Must be willing to travel regularly.
• Computer literate with strong command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Strong team player with good interpersonal, initiative, independent and problem-solving skills.
• Possess a valid driving license and own transport.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
• Ability to build strong rapport with customers and enjoy meeting people.
• A goal-getter and able to work within minimum supervision.
Please submit your detailed resume to:
RC Precision Engineering Sdn. Bhd. (528297-H)
155 A, Block C,
Bayan Lepas Free Industrial Zone (FIZ), Phase 1,
11900, Penang, Malaysia.
Tel : +604-640 1583
Fax : +604-640 1585